"Colorado Republican Party vows to cancel primary and hold gay lynching if Trump denied place on ballot"
%
2023-12-21 08:51:30 UTC
The ruling is political, Francis, and it lead to more such in other
states.
Absolutely it is political. No question. This is settled beyond dispute.
It doesn't matter anyway. The state only has 9 electoral votes so it's
meaningless.
Lynch a Trumper today! They hang real good.
sometimes i have anxiety attacks due to my childhood based fears ,
which demonstrate themselves as fits of anger
immibis
2023-12-21 18:40:55 UTC
Post by %
The ruling is political, Francis, and it lead to more such in other
states.
Absolutely it is political. No question. This is settled beyond dispute.
It doesn't matter anyway. The state only has 9 electoral votes so it's
meaningless.
Lynch a Trumper today! They hang real good.
sometimes i have anxiety attacks due to my childhood based fears ,
which demonstrate themselves as fits of anger
Is that why in the thread about Gaza you keep showing how badly you want
to holocaust the Muslims?
%
2023-12-21 18:47:29 UTC
In article <um20rn$165ga$***@dont-email.me>, ***@immibis.com
incubus says...
Post by immibis
Post by %
The ruling is political, Francis, and it lead to more such in other
states.
Absolutely it is political. No question. This is settled beyond dispute.
It doesn't matter anyway. The state only has 9 electoral votes so it's
meaningless.
Lynch a Trumper today! They hang real good.
sometimes i have anxiety attacks due to my childhood based fears ,
which demonstrate themselves as fits of anger
Is that why in the thread about Gaza you keep showing how badly you want
to holocaust the Muslims?
how about these asslifters, incubus

https://nypost.com/2023/12/17/news/over-60-people-dead-after-migrant-boat-capsized-off-coast-of-libya/

i hope the fish make a quick recovery after being exposed to that