The State Appointed Friends And The State Psychiatry
shattered hologram
2023-09-18 08:24:34 UTC
As we live in a "Catholic country", my nosy neighbours demand that I am castrated eunuch.

The medieval missionary in darkness wouldn't do, as they gaze through the window shutters and comment.

After that, they consider themselves THE most qualified aides to my job and freelance work.

Of course, the Hanlon's razor says that it is wrong to attribute to evil conspiracy what can be sufficiently
well explained with human stupidity.

Additionally, those trolls had rampant sexual life in my age and screwed virtually everybody's wives. But I am
supposed to be über-archangel. More like a castrated asexual BORG drone.

Croats are like toilet paper. If you let one in and closer to you, he will draw his friends and prostitute your privacy.

This forces you to be alone.

* * *

All State-assigned friends and neighbours are just like that, because they do not have to show any loyalty to stay friends
or neighbours, so they thrash you private life and very soon start to abuse you.

It is not enough to just not do anything to annoy them, because simply doing one's regular work makes them envious because
they are freeloaders and lazybreads.

They could find job if they wanted to, because they are the State.

They have more objection to my honestly paid bike than to someone's Lamborgini from embezzled money.

Also they sell to the State to get the "berserker" powers, so they spoil food and equipment and annoy mentally.

Typically, if a person complains about this to the State psychiatrist, the shrink (he or she) will never stand up to the bullies, but
prescribe more meds and diagnose the "basic mental illness worsening".

Basically, the System psychiatrists complete social marginalisation and elimination of the persons whom the System chose
to be bullied because they were somehow threat or simply not average.
shattered hologram
2023-09-18 09:04:55 UTC
The "collective mind" makes it possible for anyone to "know" your work and knowledge without ever learning.

They only have to "sell" for that.

In the former days, the "Knowledge Guardians" used to "insert errors" for the intellectual work to be protected.
However, the Guardians degraded with time and started to claim the work for themselves, rather than judging
who was the authentic author.

The "collective mind" and "all-knowing mentality" did not change from Titoist communism. As somebody said,
they are carefully watching not to learn any real knowledge or information, for that would corrupt their
"natural all-knowing smart".

From this statement I've realised that the problem persisted across Balkans, or got worse with the introduction
of NWO and decay of the traditional values.

Paradoxically, NWO insists on the complete asexuality and psychological castration of some while at the same
time promoting absolute sexual liberties of the others.

BG 7:8
I am the taste of water and the light of the sun and the moon, O son of Kuntī. I am the syllable ‘oṁ’ found in all the
Vedas, I am the sound in space and I am the masculinity in man.

So, the masculinity in man is from God. And the castration of men isn't. But it is necessary to maintain the System,
as you will realise yourself, for no one wants bull studs chasing cows around the offices, a number of bulls will have
to become castrated oxen and do the actual work.

Selection and castration is done early in childhood or puberty by the mothers themselves, who choose who will
be alpha males and who will be the beta work drones.

Beta work drones will resist this attempts to turn them into a pederast, and consequentially they will have bad
relationship with mother.

The female collective consciousness as a collective Machine will reject them too when their mother had rejected
them, and select the alpha males, who will be more masculine, physically stronger, taller, show stamina in sex, and
despite poorer academic success will be given leadership positions in later life.

This is why it is proverbial that many A student as a rule will later on work for the C students that have bullied
them in the school and childhood.

The selection of alpha males also favours the position, dominance, but primarily political and wealth situation
of their families and fathers.

Even the "good girls" will look how to "fix" the alpha males that treat them like trash in scores, while carefully avoiding
the beta males and the guys with the "luggage" or problems.

Evolutionary, selecting the socially prominent sons of the mighty and rich persons appears to them as favourable
for procreation, even if their sons are lazybreads, alcoholics, drug users and wasted party animals.

They will carefully catch them, select them and "fix" them, while the "good guys" are neither a challenge nor an
opportunity. If a "good guy" is shown masculine characteristics, even if slower than alpha, it is pathologised as
"dangerous" or "psychopathic", for he had abandoned his designated niche - this force to put him back into his
place might even include the State, the police, the psychiatry or the secret services.

There are designated System actors who will exercise free speech and freedom of assembly - it is not meant for the
"average Joe".
Greg Carr
2023-10-02 15:50:35 UTC
Post by shattered hologram
The "collective mind" makes it possible for anyone to "know" your work and knowledge without ever learning.
Not true.
Post by shattered hologram
They only have to "sell" for that.
In the former days, the "Knowledge Guardians" used to "insert errors" for the intellectual work to be protected.
However, the Guardians degraded with time and started to claim the work for themselves, rather than judging
who was the authentic author.
The "collective mind" and "all-knowing mentality" did not change from Titoist communism. As somebody said,
they are carefully watching not to learn any real knowledge or information, for that would corrupt their
"natural all-knowing smart".
From this statement I've realised that the problem persisted across Balkans, or got worse with the introduction
of NWO and decay of the traditional values.
Paradoxically, NWO insists on the complete asexuality and psychological castration of some while at the same
time promoting absolute sexual liberties of the others.
Pres. Bush started the NWO he is no asexual and I am sure his sex life is fairly white bread.
Post by shattered hologram
BG 7:8
I am the taste of water and the light of the sun and the moon, O son of Kuntī. I am the syllable ‘oṁ’ found in all the
Vedas, I am the sound in space and I am the masculinity in man.
So you renouncing Christianity for Hinduism? Their Holy Book says the world sits on a turtle.
Post by shattered hologram
So, the masculinity in man is from God. And the castration of men isn't.
Correct.
Post by shattered hologram
But it is necessary to maintain the System,
as you will realise yourself, for no one wants bull studs chasing cows around the offices, a number of bulls will have
to become castrated oxen and do the actual work.
Selection and castration is done early in childhood or puberty by the mothers themselves, who choose who will
be alpha males and who will be the beta work drones.
Nope.
Post by shattered hologram
[...]
Hey a girl has to pay her bills and a night on the town is fun. Slut/fornicator the names are many. Why would a man or woman want a partner with problems or luggage unless they to had them?
Post by shattered hologram
Evolutionary, selecting the socially prominent sons of the mighty and rich persons appears to them as favourable
for procreation, even if their sons are lazybreads, alcoholics, drug users and wasted party animals.
They will carefully catch them, select them and "fix" them, while the "good guys" are neither a challenge nor an
opportunity. If a "good guy" is shown masculine characteristics, even if slower than alpha, it is pathologised as
"dangerous" or "psychopathic", for he had abandoned his designated niche - this force to put him back into his
place might even include the State, the police, the psychiatry or the secret services.
Some bad girls like bad guys.
You are exercising free speech.
shattered hologram
No, I am not recouncing Christianity for Hinduism. I consider myself a spiritual explorer.
Greg Carr
2023-11-16 18:16:26 UTC
Post by shattered hologram
Post by shattered hologram
They only have to "sell" for that.
In the former days, the "Knowledge Guardians" used to "insert errors" for the intellectual work to be protected.
However, the Guardians degraded with time and started to claim the work for themselves, rather than judging
who was the authentic author.
The "collective mind" and "all-knowing mentality" did not change from Titoist communism. As somebody said,
they are carefully watching not to learn any real knowledge or information, for that would corrupt their
"natural all-knowing smart".
From this statement I've realised that the problem persisted across Balkans, or got worse with the introduction
Post by shattered hologram
There are designated System actors who will exercise free speech and freedom of assembly - it is not meant for the
"average Joe".
You are exercising free speech.
No, I am not recouncing Christianity for Hinduism. I consider myself a spiritual explorer.
Revelation 3:15-18
15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

Have a good weekend.

Greg Carr
2023-10-02 15:40:12 UTC
Post by shattered hologram
As we live in a "Catholic country", my nosy neighbours demand that I am castrated eunuch.
My immediate nieghbours do not bother me.
Post by shattered hologram
The medieval missionary in darkness wouldn't do, as they gaze through the window shutters and comment.
After that, they consider themselves THE most qualified aides to my job and freelance work.
Of course, the Hanlon's razor says that it is wrong to attribute to evil conspiracy what can be sufficiently
well explained with human stupidity.
Nice theory.
Post by shattered hologram
Additionally, those trolls had rampant sexual life in my age and screwed virtually everybody's wives. But I am
supposed to be über-archangel. More like a castrated asexual BORG drone.
You envy their life of adultery and fornication?
Post by shattered hologram
Croats are like toilet paper. If you let one in and closer to you, he will draw his friends and prostitute your privacy.
Balkans bad place to live in compared to other majority White countries.
Post by shattered hologram
This forces you to be alone.
There are worst things.
Post by shattered hologram
* * *
All State-assigned friends and neighbours are just like that, because they do not have to show any loyalty to stay friends
or neighbours, so they thrash you private life and very soon start to abuse you.
It is not enough to just not do anything to annoy them, because simply doing one's regular work makes them envious because
they are freeloaders and lazybreads.
They could find job if they wanted to, because they are the State.
They have more objection to my honestly paid bike than to someone's Lamborgini from embezzled money.
Is it a motorcycle?
Post by shattered hologram
Typically, if a person complains about this to the State psychiatrist, the shrink (he or she) will never stand up to the bullies, but
prescribe more meds and diagnose the "basic mental illness worsening".
Odd they give you more meds but from your postings it appears you are getting worse.
Post by shattered hologram
Basically, the System psychiatrists complete social marginalisation and elimination of the persons whom the System chose
to be bullied because they were somehow threat or simply not average.
Hope it gets better for you.