Cutting-Edge Information about the Etiology of Hearing "voices"
Diana Napolis
2008-07-07 16:02:08 UTC
Update on my case.
See http://diananapolis.wordpress.com

SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE RESEARCHER/
INVESTIGATOR FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST
"DR." MICHAEL AQUINO AND DR. ELIZABETH
LOFTUS, ET AL

[Notice: Despite notifying the Temple of Set numerous
times that I am seeking a public address for Michael
Aquino so that I can serve him with a copy of this lawsuit,
they have not responded. At this time, it appears that
Michael and Lilith Aquino and Michelle Devereaux are
in hiding and do not have the courage to face me in open
court. That's a shame. One would expect more courage
from a satanic cult leaders, especially if they were innocent.
Therefore, I will be forced to try them in the court of
Public opinion and see if the court agrees to render a default
judgment as to these two parties.]

In 1995 I discovered the world-wide web while employed as
a Court Intervention Social worker at Child Protective Services
in San Diego, California, and decided to work undercover on
my own time and investigate satanic cults under the pseudonyms
"Curio" and "Karen Jones."

A year earlier I had established the Ritual Abuse Court Cases
Project which was dedicated to proving that satanic ritual abuse
existed after a cover-up occurred in San Diego County. In spite
of this, I continued to address ritual abuse cases, and successfully
protected these children via the system I was employed by
despite the efforts of the Director of CPS to stop all training
about this subject. In 1998 I published the results of my research
in an archive titled "Satanism and Ritual Abuse Archive" which
consisted of appellate documentation and news articles which
provided substantial evidence proving that ritual abuse existed.
This archive can be found at http://members.cox.net/dnap/srarchive.pdf

After the year 2001-02 I disappeared from the internet. I have
now returned and I am going to report about why I ceased writing,
what happened to the Ritual Abuse Court Cases Project, and I
will describe how I was targeted by a group of satanists, and those
organizations which seek to protect them, in retaliation as a result
of my political activism on behalf of children. I have provided
extensive documentation on this web site in efforts to prove to the
public how and why I was targeted with invasive and covert non-
lethal technology which was intended to permanently silence me.
Please do me the courtesy of reading all of the supporting
documentation before coming to an opinion about my case.

I conclude this article with a notification about a Federal
Lawsuit I filed on March 25, 2008 in efforts to hold my
alleged perpetrators accountable for their actions against
me. In addition, I provide an update about the serious
irregularities I discovered in a pivotal research study
"Characteristics and Sources of Allegations of Ritualistic
Child Abuse." I have attempted to provide documentation
throughout this article to prove how and why I was targeted
with invasive and covert nonlethal technology which was
intended to silence me. I conclude with a notification about
a Federal lawsuit that I filed on March 25, 2008 in efforts
to hold my alleged perpetrators accountable for their actions.
Please do me the courtesy of reading all of the supporting
documentation before coming to an opinion about my case.

In 1995 Dale McCulley, a film documentarian and researcher, had
provided me with Appellate documentation about an infamous ritual
abuse case that had occurred in the late 1980's at the Presidio Army
Daycare in San Francisco, California involving then Lt. Col. Michael
Aquino, High Priest of the satanic cult the Temple of Set. Dale
McCulley had inside knowledge about this multi-jurisdictional
investigation having spoken to the Criminal Investigative Division
officers assigned, and due to the fact several outraged parents had
provided him with copies of internal CID interview tapes which
documented the statements made by their children about their
forced participation in cannibalism and the murder of children.
It wasn't just the fact that they were murdered but how they were
murdered that was especially horrifying. I reviewed all of this
information and I am presently in receipt of one of these tapes
which was given to me by Mr. McCulley before he died a few
months ago.

Lt. Col. Aquino had been formally "Titled" (which means probable
cause to believe the offense have been committed) under a CID
Report of Investigation [ROI] for indecent acts with a child, sodomy,
conspiracy, kidnapping, and false swearing and was processed out of
the military in 1990. Although both Michael Aquino and his wife
Lilith had been investigated for ritual child abuse they were never
criminally charged. Based on my investigation, I believe Michael
Aquino should have been court-martialed but because the allegations
were so horrific it appears the Army chose a cover-up instead in
order to avoid a scandal. As an ex-child abuse investigator I believe
this indicates a dereliction of duty of such magnitude it is almost
incomprehensible.

The Presidio case was considered important among serious
researchers because Michael Aquino was the High Priest of the
second largest open satanic organization in the world who had been
objectively consequented after a ritual abuse investigation.

Michael Aquino was on the internet during this time-period and
engaged me in debate about his case. The circumstances surrounding
Aquino's discharge from service became a continual source of dispute
because he stated that although he had been "illegally" demoted to
part-time active duty status after this investigation, he had continued
in his assignments after 1990. However, this story-line was contrary
to documentation which indicated otherwise.

In September 2006 I submitted a FOIA request to the St. Louis,
Missouri Army Personnel Center requesting information about
Aquino's military assignments and dates of service. On December
1, 2006 I received a response from the Army Personnel center
which revealed that Aquino's dates of service and assignments
were listed as June 14, 1968 to August 31, 1990. The last
notation on his record of assignment was REFRAD (Released
from Active Duty) dated June 1990 which became effective on
August 31, 1990. This information proves that Aquino has been
confabulating information to various parties, including the media,
about his military career for years in obvious efforts to make it
appear that the ritual abuse allegations about him had no merit.
This FOIA request is available on this web site.

In 1997 Michael Aquino filed two lawsuits in San Francisco
against my internet provider Electriciti - a case which made
headlines - in attempts to force them to cancel my account and
reveal my identity to him. During that time Aquino routinely
misrepresented what had occurred on the internet to newspaper
reporters in attempts to make himself appear a victim. However,
after reviewing my public messages, my internet provider
refused to disclose my identity or even investigate who I might
be because he believed that Aquino was dangerous and that I
needed protection. These lawsuits were ultimately dismissed
due to the CDA precluding internet companies from liability
due to their customers messages. It was evident during that time
-period that Aquino was developing an obsession with me
because he kept following me to different forums.

In 1998 I published several web pages about 1) Michael Aquino's
ongoing attempts to violate my First Amendment rights and
information about the ritual abuse cases he was questioned about,
2) Facts about ex-San Diego Grand Juror Carol Hopkins' attempts
to undermine ritual abuse in San Diego County; Hopkins'
recommendation to withdraw the SRA protocol at CPS; reporter
Mark Sauer of the San Diego Union-Tribune's participation
in these events; and I discussed the 1992-93 San Diego Grand Jury
report which corrected the misrepresentations in Hopkins 1991-92
Grand Jury report 3) Dr. Elizabeth Loftus' deposition involving what
is referred to as the "Wenatchee Sex Ring" in which she undermined
a child's therapist for little reason, and 4) I established a web page
about the Federal prosecution of Judith Peterson et al.,
(Case No. H97 237) in favor of the defense which was in opposition
to the False Memory Syndrome Foundation's [FMSF] web page
coverage of this case in favor of the prosecution.

In this Federal case the government had charged a hospital staff
with "mail fraud" because they diagnosed the psychological disorder
Multiple Personality Disorder, now called Dissociative Identity
Disorder, in several patients within the context of satanic ritual
abuse and mailed the insurance bills via the postal system. If this
case had succeeded it would have resulted in a travesty. A dangerous
national precedent would have been set which would have endangered
all treating mental health professionals who treated dissociated cult
victims because any attempt to send insurance bills through the mail
with the diagnosis of MPD/DID could have resulted in a criminal
accusation of "mail fraud." I was deeply troubled about this case
because as various governmental systems had been accused of
funding projects dedicated to the intentional creation of multiplicity,
using Satanism as a trauma base, the fact that the federal government
filed this type of case against therapist appeared to be an orchestrated
attempt to shut the topic down. Fortunately, this case was
dismissed due to jury misconduct and the charges were never refiled.

In 2000 I obtained my Marriage and Family therapy [MFT] license
and there were further efforts made to discover my identity by the
above named parties. A satanic cult "retractor," and alleged MPD/DID,
Michelle Devereaux, eventually approached me and claimed that
"dangerous" individuals were seeking my identity and she was
concerned about my safety. A "sting" was then orchestrated by satanist
Devereaux, and unknown others, at which time Devereaux filed a
false police report at the San Francisco Police Department - which I
discovered in 2007 - so that San Diego State University [SDSU]
would identify me for her. For unknown reasons SDSU then released
my name to San Diego Union-Tribune reporter Mark Sauer even
though I told them dangerous people were seeking my identity.
Mark Sauer then proceeded to write an invasive and defamatory news
article in the San Diego Union-Tribune titled, "The Web of Intrigue,
The Search for Curio Leads Cybersleuths Down a Twisted Path," which
consisted of false allegations made by Hopkins, Loftus, Devereaux,
and Aquino. There were numerous efforts made in this article to make
it appear that I was writing "libelous" messages when in fact these
people were making libelous allegations about me in efforts to
ruin my reputation, in retaliation, due to my investigation which
had exposed them. Carol Hopkins attempted to make it appear
that I was responsible for her move to Cuernavaca, Mexico,
and although Devereaux's actions were described by Mark Sauer
as "cybersleuthing," her overall behavior actually met the criteria
for a criminal stalking complaint.

In early 2001 I filed a legal claim against San Diego State University
for Invasion of privacy, however, in May of 2001, eight months
after I was publicly identified, I was brutally assaulted with what
is referred to as "nonlethal" technology - although I did not
understand what was happening at the time - in attempts to
psychologically incapacitate me. Because of the brutality of the
assaults, I could not file a lawsuit within the one year statute of
limitations against the above named parties which appears to have
been the intent. It is apparent that it was not believed that I would
ever psychologically recover enough to make my plight known.
However I did.

The term "nonlethals" encompasses military remote assault weapons
that were initially intended to psychologically and physically
incapacitate a target without actually killing them, hence the term
"nonlethal." However, there has been recent publicity that warn that
these weapons can be misused to torture and murder which is
apparently not what they were originally intended. It is shocking and
it is horrible. I have discovered that assaulting others with
nonlethals is the latest technique used worldwide to silence
political dissidents, the technology is for sale, and there are many
people claiming to be victims. See http://www.icomw.org
and http://mindjustice.org

In 2002, despite the fact that I had previously been a high-functioning
social worker in my local community with no criminal record,
I began hearing unexplained "voices" and was eventually charged
with a criminal offense which was a circumstance that my
perpetrators were entirely responsible for. If this could happen to
me it could happen to anyone.

In 2007 I discovered how "voices" could be induced in a target from
a remote location via "Voice to Skull Devices" [V2K] which is
defined on the website for the Federation of Scientists
http://www.fas.org/sgp/othergov/dod/vts.html This definition of
V2K describes the ability to send "voices" to a selected target
using microwaves as a carrier. I have extensively researched this
subject and discovered that the evidence and the history documenting
the ability to induce "sound" and eventually "voices" into the
mind of a target via microwaves is quite substantial. According to
the U.S Patent web site several patents have been issued proving
"microwave hearing" capability including Patent No. 4, 877, 027
which was issued to Wayne B. Bruncan.

It is also possible for remote two-way satellite communication to
occur via computer, including subliminally, by what is termed
"Computer/brain interface." According to the U.S Patent
office web site http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm
1) Patent No. 3,951,134, titled "Apparatus and Method for Remotely
Monitoring and Altering Brain waves," dated April 20, 1976, was
issued to Robert G. Malech which describes this capability as well
as 2) Patent No. 6,011,991, dated January 4, 2000, titled
"Communication System and Method Including Brain Wave
Analysis and/or use of Brain Activity" but in this instance the
intermediary is a physical sensor.

The military refers to the ability to send "voices" to a selected target
as auditory perception but the mental health community refers to
hearing "voices" as a symptom of psychosis or "auditory hallucinations."
Because of this lapse, if one is a victim of psychologically assaultive
military technology, and the symptom of "hearing voices" is reported
to a mental health practitioner, it will most likely result in a
misdiagnosis of mental illness, therefore, the clients true identification
as a victim will remain disguised. This is a scandal. It is clear that
victimization on this level has continued to be successful only
because the Diagnostic Statistical Manual [DSM] for mental health
practitioners does not include "Voice to Skull" capability in any
section of the differential diagnosis regarding the etiology of hearing
"voices." That is a grave oversight or perhaps it is purposeful.
Whatever the reason this circumstance needs to change and I am
hoping that the crimes committed against me will provide the impetus.
In my particular case, as of 2001, I was psychologically disabled but
I was never mentally ill as the DSM currently defines "mental illness."

That is a very fine distinction which perhaps needs some explanation.
At one point in my assault I tended to repeat what I was told by my
perpetrators and that was very unwise because they only wanted
to frighten and to discredit me. At that time I was desperate to make
my suffering known to the public and so made statements that I
could not support in attempts to describe the unbelievable events
which were occurring. As it turns out most of the illegal activities
which I was subjected to can be explained by the existence of the
invasive nonlethal technology which I've documented. I still experience
routine efforts by my perpetrators to hinder my thinking process and
concentration but it can be overcome by personal effort.

The reason why what is referred to as synthetic telepathy was
included within the arsenal of nonlethal weaponry is because hearing
voices in one's head incapacitates a target "without actually killing
them." In fact hearing "voices" is tormenting. A recent declassified
military report was described in a wired.com news story titled,
"Report: Nonlethal Weapons Could Target Brain, Mimic Schizophrenia"
at http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/02/report-nonletha.html which
explains how V2K can simulate "mental illness" or "schizophrenia."

In 2007 I discovered the existence of nonlethal terminology called "Voice
Synthesis Devices" which is defined on the Center for Army Lessons
learned web site http://call.army.mil/thesaurus/toc.asp?id=32228§ion=v It
is clearly written in this definition that the Army has the present
capability of cloning "voices" and sending them to a target via satellite.
That means that any nonlethal operator can pretend to be "God," "ET's,"
a dead relative, or "Hollywood figures," as was true in my case.

In the year 2002 nonlethals such as Voice to Skull Devices and Voice
Synthesis Devices were used in my assault so that my alleged perpetrators
could pretend to be many people, including past associates of mine,
and eventually Hollywood figures such as Steven Spielberg and Jennifer
Hewitt. In all of these misidentifications I attempted to reality test and I
did in this case as well. However, my perpetrators paired these particular
"identities" behaviors with severe pain in efforts to make me "act out." I
am alleging that the reason why Michael Aquino chose to pretend that
Steven Spielberg was involved is because he appears to be one of
Aquino's favorite directors which this link and the stories contained
within it prove http://www.xeper.org/maquino/index.html

In October 2002 I wrote a pseudo-threat to Jennifer Hewitt in efforts to
place myself in police protection after my perpetrators threatened to
irrevocably injure me with nonlethals. I wrote that pseudo-threat on
purpose believing that the high-profile nature of the case would protect
me and that fact is provable. I had no interest in "Hollywood figures"
before this time-period, nor do I now, because the reality I operate in is
so serious I do not have time for frivolous pursuits. Because I have
been a student of Buddhism and other positive belief systems for many
years, and have taken precepts about non-violence quite seriously,
for me to write a threat, even a pseudo-threat, to a perfect stranger
indicated that I was in deep distress. Because of these malicious
actions by my alleged perpetrators, I spent a year in jail, months in a
hospital, and lost my reputation and career, which was their intent.
After plea-bargaining to a "stalking" offense, I was prohibited from
using the internet and my MFT license was revoked.

It is truly unfortunate that Mr. Spielberg and Ms. Hewitt were involved
in this situation. However, I believe in transforming negative
experience into positive action if at all possible for the good of the
group. The inhumane technology that I am bringing to the public's
attention is much more important than any one person singly. Because
these two people were personally affected by the usage of this
technology, perhaps Mr. Spielberg or Ms. Hewitt might be inspired at
some point in their careers to research nonlethal capabilities, the truth
about this case, and use these events as an opportunity to initiate
Congressional hearings about this subject in efforts to have this
technology banned.

While I was incarcerated, and later prohibited from using the internet,
I could not correct the numerous media misrepresentations about my
case which included allegations that I had "stalked" Steven Spielberg,
accused him of "being a satanist," and several other serious claims
which were patently untrue. These false allegations hurt me. Some of
these remarks were sourced to Steven Spielberg and, I'm sorry to say,
his less than honest security advisor Kevin Berman who exaggerated
and distorted my conduct on purpose in efforts to make me sound as
bizarre as possible so that they could more easily obtain a restraining
order to prevent me from attending a public event. At that time I
spoke to Kevin Berman and requested that both he and Mr. Spielberg
retract some of these allegations but he never responded. That
meant that the media continued to repeat these false allegations.

Legal Notice: Any media outlet that reports that I "stalked" Steven
Spielberg is making a libelous and defamatory statement. I was never
arrested, charged or convicted for that offense. To date, the media
has been very responsive and have taken down any web pages
that printed this false allegation.

In March 2007 I was allowed access to the internet/intranet via a
third party and updated my Satanism and Ritual Abuse archive
with several new cases. I made this a priority because I was told
that I was targeted, in part, because I was proving the existence
of the satanic ritual abuse of children. At that time I discovered
that Michelle Devereaux - who had at one time been responsible
for having my web pages taken down - had posted my ritual
abuse research to her web page at tmdarchives.org in obvious
efforts to make it appear that my research was her own. She
is currently on the internet under the name Shadowraith and is
pretending to be an expert in crime. She is also referred to on a
law enforcement web site - officer.com - as a security
"expert" under one of her pseudonyms cyber4n6. Needless to say,
I believe that based on the extensive information I have about her
that Ms. Devereaux is an infiltrator who is working on behalf of
a satanic cult and other nefarious individuals.

In March 2008 I was allowed full internet privileges for the first time
in 5 years.

On March 25, 2008 I filed a Federal lawsuit:
Case No. 08-CV557-WQHNLS, Diana Napolis v. Michael Aquino,
Michelle Devereaux, Tanya Lysenko, aka Tani Jantsang,
Carol Hopkins, Dr. Elizabeth Loftus, Mark Sauer, David Copley,
San Diego Union-Tribune, a business entity, San Diego State
University, alleging Negligence, Defamation, Violation of Right to
Privacy, False Light, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress,
Conspiracy to Violate Plaintiff's Right to Privacy and First
Amendment Right to Free speech, and Conspiracy. On May 1,
2008 I filed an amended complaint and added new information.
Temple of Set members Lilith Aquino, Robert Menschel -
apparently Michael Aquino's best friend - and his wife
Janet Menschel, a purported Choctaw Indian, may be added soon.

Throughout the body of the complaint, and within the cause of
action describing invasion of privacy, I have alleged that since I
was identified I have been tortured and terrorized with nonlethal
technology by Michael Aquino, his wife Lilith Aquino, and others,
including at present. These "people" have stolen eight years of my
life. I have alleged that, once a meditator they have put me in a state
of constant unrest. One reason why I believe the Aquinos are so
fixated on me is that they have a reputation for out-of control
behaviors and their lack of judgment is legendary. As I witnessed
on the internet, the Aquinos routinely focused on competing
with other satanic organizations by any conceivable method,
and are widely considered to be utter assholes, albeit dangerous
assholes. This has nothing to do with Satanic conditioning.
This goes to their characters. As a result they have been ostracized
from the satanic community in general, and few organizations appear
to respect them. I was also told that because Aquino debated with me
about ritual abuse on the internet, but made such a poor showing of
it, he was asked to step down as High Priest of the Temple of Set in
the late 1990s. I believe that this is exactly what occurred, which
sounds like a motive to me. I was also told that the Aquino's inner
order turned against them I a most deserving fashion. Thus,
apparently in their elder years late (60s), they have nothing to do
and nobody will associate with them. As I have alleged in my lawsuit,
they believe they have found a captive audience in me, and I am
now forced to listen to their foolish prattle all day. In addition, I
have alleged that they believe they can do anything they want to
me and get away with it.

As a lesson about Black magicians, Aquino strives to manipulate/
con the public in order to hide who he and his wife really are, as
all satanists are expected to do. For instance, Michael Aquino's
wife, Lilith, presently purports to have an order in the Temple of
Set called the Order of the Vampyre http://www.xeper.org/ovampyre/
which teaches how a person can glamorize themselves so that they
can steal from another what does not belong to them or steal from
another what they haven't earned themselves. Both Aquinos have
glorified these shameful concepts, which is the basis of vampyre lore,
but they tried to disguise their true intent by also claiming that this
order teaches "lucid dreaming," evidently for recruitment purposes.

Lucid dreaming refers to developing and maintaining a conscious
state of awareness while dreaming which takes extraordinary self-
discipline and leads to self-growth. The discipline requires attaining
mastery over the subconscious while in the theta mind/brain state.
I know this because I studied the subject for 25 years. I highly doubt
that Lilith Aquino, or "Lady Lilith" as she describes herself, is capable
of such an activity or even has the capability of writing a web page as
she allegedly has MPD/DID, and Michael Aquino does not allow her
to write often on the internet. As such, these types of satanic pretenses
offend me. So, what would self-described vampires want with the
general public, and why would they be attempting to recruit under the
guise of a "new age" meditation practice? If the Order one is considering
joining lies to you from the beginning, then it infers that the recruitees
will be targeted as the future "marks." The mere fact of falling for such
a scam indicates naivete that can be used by a Black magician at the
outset

In general, psychologically and spiritually, the role of a religious Black
magician/teacher is to gradually turn their students, outside of their
conscious awareness, towards the commission of destructive actions
which will damn them, or the commission of destructive actions which
the Black magician believes will damn them, thereby accomplishing
successfully - according to their own belief system - another soul
being sent to "Satan." Black magicians continue these activities
because they are steeped in self-delusion, dissociation, (including
DDNOS) and pretense. Because the normal adult will not seek
self-destruction on their own, satanists have to entice their adult
"marks" with lures, such as sex lures or intellectual lures, so others
will believe that the leader has access to hidden knowledge, which
is attractive to some. The Temple of Set is an example of a satanic
organization that manipulates their prospective students into
believing they will have access to "hidden knowledge" once they
join their organization. For instance, using the vampyre page just
cited as an example, I believe the reference to lucid dreaming is
an example of a "hidden knowledge" lure. In Lilith Aquino's
younger years because she used to be very attractive, she was
probably also used by Michael Aquino as a "sex lure." The Church
of Satan's "Satanic Bible" is also a good example of the usage of
sex lures, and in this book Anton La Vey tried to make the
invocation of "demons" sound "cool." As a result, I believe the
Satanic Bible was originally intended to recruit adolescents. If
the above lures don't work, one can always try the "money" lure
or bribe. Just ask Scott Locklin. Michael Aquino's past associates
(military or otherwise) might want to consider what, if any, lures
were used on them

This is quite a different portrayal of the Temple of Set than
purported "academics," such as Jean La Fontaine, in her book
"Speak of the Devil": Tales of Satanic Abuse in Contemporary
England (1998), and Mary de Young's "The Day Care Ritual
Abuse Moral Panic" (2004) and others, have provided for the
public. In the latter book, Ms. De Young's efforts to act as
an apologist for Michael Aquino was quite unbelievable
and inappropriate. However, there are all types of cons in
every medium. I am seriously considering sending these two
academics a "Satanism for Dummies" primer.

Just as satanists attempt to "con" the public for anti-religious
ends, military intelligence operatives disseminate propaganda,
domestically and overseas, on behalf of the U. S. military,
and expertly misinform and disinform the public on a regular
basis as part of their job description for legitimate and
non-legitimate ends. Michael Aquino was both: A religious
satanist and an intelligence operative in psychological
operations while in the active reserves. Both groups
manufacture lies as an art form. I wonder how many satanists
have been recruited for the CIA and military intelligence?
It was rumored at one point that the Temple of Set was used
for that purpose.

To return to nonlethals, I have discovered that there are many
victims world-wide who are complaining of assaults such as
being hit in the eye sockets, ear drums, and the interior of their
body that are quite unbelievable at first glance but there might
be an explanation for these experiences. After investigating this
subject, I believe that the latest high-tech military remote assault
weapons that are being used against targets to access and
physically injure them is a combination of computer/brain
interface and Virtual Reality Telepresence. The following web
site is the only source that I have been able to discover that
approaches this subject.
http://artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com/2007/02/human-effects-testing-and-body.html
If one reads pages 161-163 of my
complaint I believe it will be clear that this provides one
explanation about how I and others are being assaulted. If
anyone has knowledge about Virtual Reality Telepresence,
please contact me

In my complaint I have provided an overview of the
evidence proving that Michael Aquino had the motive,
based on the information I was publicizing about the satanic
ritual abuse that occurred at the Presidio Army Base
and elsewhere; Aquino had the means, based on his wealth;
and the opportunity, based on his military connections,
to access this technology, and Aquino has publicly
written about this technology's existence in his military
paper, "From Pysops to Mindwar: The Psychology of Victory."
(1980) In addition, in the book, "Painted Black" (1990) by
Carl Raschke, Raschke wrote a section describing Aquino's
interest in psychotronics in his chapter titled, "The
Strange World of Dr. Michael Aquino," and Aquino's
belief that this type of psychological manipulation should be
included within the arsenal of "Lesser Black Magic"
techniques. Beginning on pg. 152, Mr. Raschke analyzes
Aquino's military paper just cited and writes:

"Is MindWar, therefore, just another expression for lesser
black magic, which means the usually unconscious
manipulation of people, perhaps even the American people,
against their will, though in a very "ethical" sense of the
word? According to Aquino the use of LBM by one
group against another is not necessarily invidious.
Diplomacy often requires subterfuge and coercion of
leadership 'behind the scenes.' A serious LBM covert
operation would go undetected both by the people involved
and at the international level."

Many people around the world claim to be assaulted by
nonlethals but few, if any, know who their perpetrators are.
My alleged perpetrators made the mistake of leaving a
paper trail, and they introduced themselves to me. That
is because they were and are arrogant and they were
not very intelligent in my case, despite Aquinos claim
above about his LBM "covert operations" being undetectable.

However, because I have filed this lawsuit I am very
vulnerable and I am going to need protection. Due to that
concern, I request that media outlets cover this story.
On May 23, 2008, a dead Raven was strategically placed
on my front porch on the floor mat. Placing dead
animals on doorsteps is a common intimidation tactic used
by satanic cults. The police were called and took pictures.
At that time I explained that I might be a target due to this
lawsuit that I filed and I named who the possible offenders
might be.

There have been many attempts to expose Michael and
Lilith Aquino's activities in several publications such as
"The New Satanists," (1994) by Linda Blood;
"Tranceformation in America" (1995) by Cathy O'brien and
Mark Phillips"; The Franklin Coverup, Child Abuse, Satanism,
and Murder in Nebraska," (1996) by ex-senator, John De Camp;
and "Why Johnny Can't Come Home," (2000) by Noreen Gosch
and I intend to lawfully do so as well. Michael Aquino has
been accused of criminal conduct in all of these publications.
In the latter three Aquino was accused of participation in mind
control activities and/or attempts to split the minds of children
in efforts to create dissociation using satanism as a trauma
base while serving in the military. John de Camp writes:

"Professionals probing the child victims of 'Monarch'
say there are clearly two responsible elements at work:
the government/military, and cooperating Satanic (or more
exactly pagan) cults. These are multi-generational groups,
where parents donate their own children - who are proudly
called 'bloodline' or simply 'blood' cultists - to be
smashed with drugs and electric shock, and shaped. Other
children are kidnapped and sold into this hell, or are
brought in gradually through day-care situations.

Paul Bonacci and other child victims have given evidence
in great depth on the central role of Lt. Col. Michael Aquino
in this depravity. Aquino, alleged to have recently retired
from an active military role, was long the leader of an
Army psychological warfare section which drew on his
'expertise' and personal practices in brainwashing,
Satanism, Nazism, homosexual pedophilia and murder."

As previously stated, that is one of the reasons why I believe
there has been a cover-up of satanic ritual abuse in the
United States and elsewhere: It appears the government has
been involved in this activity and began enlisting various
organizations to issue reports denying that satanic ritual
abuse existed. In the next few months I will provide a critique
of these major reports and will demonstrate that fact.

The reasons why I believe satanists were caught in the 1980's
is that, for whatever reason, satanists began targeting our
children in daycare and these cases made headlines which
created a receptive social and political climate in which the
victims of satanism/mind control programs could come
forward; the information age created a situation where
patterns in these satanic ritual abuse cases and the MO's
of the perpetrators could be detected and tracked; and
Michael and Lilith Aquino got sloppy.

As a result I believe that organizations were created such as
Victims of Child Abuse Laws [VOCAL] and the False
Memory Syndrome Foundation [FMSF] in opposition to the
scandal which was emerging by targeting expert witnesses,
by targeting talented psychiatrists, and by incapacitating
skilled therapists by legally harassing them, among other
methods, which I will continue to bring publicity to.

FMSF Advisory Board member Margaret Singer (deceased)
was considered an "expert" about satanic cults who evaluated
therapists in the State of California and, in at least one case,
was responsible for having the therapist's license taken away
because of her "delusional" beliefs that a satanic cult was
trying to kill her. The FMSF distributes a "legal brief,"
listing over 50 cases in which therapists were accused of
implanting "false memories of satanic ritual abuse."

A psychologist by the name of Jeff Younggren, previously in
the Army Reserves, was also responsible for writing reports
to the Board of Behavioral Sciences in California claiming
that satanic ritual abuse did not occur. He testified for the
defense in the Dale Akiki case in San Diego in 1993. Reporter
Mark Sauer, previously of the San Diego Union, first
publicized his viewpoints in his articles in the SDUT: "Probe
of Ritual Abuse Therapy Urged," Jan 19, 1993; "Therapists
tactics at Issue in Akiki Trial/Psychologist Raises questions
on Ethics," September 11, 1993; "Psychology on Trial/Akiki
Case Raised Questions on Reliability of Psychotherapy,"
Nov. 14, 1993; "Therapist beliefs Could Harm Clients,"
November 14, 1993; "Abuse or Unfounded Fear? Either Way
talks to Delve into Ritual Child Torture," Sept. 21, 2002.

These types of people are the ones who need to be investigated,
not the therapists who are uncovering ritual abuse. Jeff Younggren
is reportedly an expert on "ethics."

In 2003 Michelle Devereaux wrote a letter to a colleague of
mine while I was in the hospital. I advised her to cut off all
contact with Devereaux but to first ask her for the names of
the "dangerous" people who had been seeking my identity
in 1999-2000. Devereaux responded and named names. It
appears that Peter and Pamela Freyd of the FMSF, R.
Christopher Barden, and reporter Mark Sauer who is now
working at San Diego Magazine, had been involved in the
"hunt" for my identity (along with the people he quoted)
well before he wrote his September 2000 invasive and defamatory
news article about me. This indicates that a conspiracy occurred.
I was later irrevocably harmed. This correspondence (which
I've submitted as exhibits in my Federal lawsuit) can be
found on this web site. In addition, I have uploaded a copy of
the CPS SRA protocol, a news article from the Cuernavaca
Lookout which sourced my web page for information about
Carol Hopkins (goes to motive), and copies of the 1991-92
and 1992-93 San Diego Grand Jury reports

On May 23, 2008 I filed a Claim against the County of San Diego
for multiple violations including because of Dr. Elizabeth Loftus's
interactions with that Department which were in clear efforts to
harm me.

To give a brief overview of Napolis v. Aquino, et. al:

- In pages 1-52 I extensively document the cover-up of satanic
ritual abuse in San Diego County due to then Grand Juror Carol
Hopkins, the FMSF, and SDUT reporter Mark Sauer's biased
newspaper coverage.

- In pages 52-129 I describe what I discovered about what appeared
to be North American Man Boy Love Association supporters on
the newsgroups, and their attempts to drive their opposition off
the internet; how I was censored and pursued on the internet during
1995-2000 because of the information I was discovering; I document
the FMSF's attempts to cover-up satanic ritual abuse and "false
memory" malpractice lawsuits filed against therapists; I report
about the government's attempts to build "Manchurian Candidates"
and Michael Aquino's alleged involvement in that activity; the
efforts of satanist [and alleged MPD/DID] "retractor" Michelle
Devereaux to discover my identity and what I believe was a
conspiracy between Devereaux, Peter and Pamela Freyd of the
FMSF, Michael Aquino, Carol Hopkins, Christopher Barden,
and Mark Sauer to invade my privacy, which I have documentation
of.

- In pages 129 -163 I describe in detail patents, official definitions,
news articles and reports warning about the existence of nonlethal
technology and its potential misuse, especially for torture. I
describe the torture and terrorization that I have experienced, and
still experience, due to nonlethals.

- In pages 163-167 I describe how Hollywood figures became
involved in my case, which was intended by my alleged perpetrators
to discredit me, and the extreme measures I took to try to keep
myself safe which resulted in my incarceration and the revocation
of my MFT license.

- In pages 167-177 I allege that Dr. Elizabeth Loftus attempted
to have me reincarcerated based on false allegations after I
requested that the Institutional Review Board of UC Irvine
investigate Loftus, for which I am demanding monetary damages
and an explanation. Dr. Loftus claimed I had sent her material
after which she felt "fear." For the record, the forensic evidence
- a fingerprint on the envelope - which was sent to the DOJ did
not match mine. In addition, I took a lie detector about this issue
which I passed. In these pages I also expose what I believe to be
malfeasance by San Diego Probation which was perhaps due to
one or more defendants interaction with that department.

- In pages 177 -184 I describe further defamation I discovered
after I was allowed internet access for the first time in 5 years.

- In pages 184 - 190, I conclude this case with recommendations
that mental health providers educate themselves about abusive
nonlethal technology which simulates mental illness in order to
aid in the differential diagnosis of their clients who might be
victims. To complicate the matter further, because "hearing voices"
is also one of the symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder,
and the same perpetrators accused of the intentional infliction of
multiplicity and mind control are now using nonlethal technology
for illegal surveillance purposes, any MPD/DID client who
complains of hearing "voices" who has been a victim of mind
control should be carefully evaluated to assess whether their
perpetrators are monitoring and/or assaulting them via nonlethals.

I close with recommendations that a watch-group be formed to
monitor and investigate the illegal usage of nonlethal technology.
I suggest that placing the parties I have named under nonlethal
surveillance would be the most effective way of determining
the veracity of my complaints. I also suggest that, in my opinion,
any malpractice claims which have been based on any
misrepresentation made by Advisory Board members of the False
Memory Syndrome Foundation about repressed memory, the
supposed "non-existence of satanic cult abuse," and/or the
pivotal study "Characteristics and Sources of Allegations of
Ritualistic Child Abuse," be reviewed by attorneys for possible
fraud, based on new information which has been brought to light.

A brief explanation of what I discovered about this study follows.
This complaint is 190 pages in length which might make it
difficult for it to be printed on a home computer. I suggest
downloading the file and printing it at a copy shop. Another
lawsuit pending about victimization by nonlethals can be
found at the following web site: http://www.freedomfchs.com/id15.html

In December 2007 I returned to my work and reviewed the
pivotal research study "Characteristics and Sources of
Allegations of Ritualistic Child Abuse," by UC Davis' Dr.
Gail Goodman, Dr. Phillip Shaver, and Bette Bottoms, which
had been funded by the National Center on Child Abuse and
Neglect in 1994. This research study has been used throughout
the United States as purported evidence to prove that the
"scientific community" found no evidence to support the
belief that satanic ritual cult abuse of children was occurring
in the United States except in very "rare" instances. However,
it appears that there was substantial and persuasive evidence
provided to the researchers which indicated that ritual abuse
was occurring on a grand scale, despite what appears to have
been repeated attempts made to minimize and disguise these
findings.

In an article published in the New York Times titled, "Proof
Lacking for Ritual Abuse by Satanists," by Daniel Goleman,
he quoted the researchers as stating the following:

"In a survey of more than 11,000 psychiatric and police workers
throughout the country, conducted for the National Center on
Child Abuse and Neglect, researchers found more than 12,000
accusations of group cult sexual abuse based on satanic ritual,
but not one that investigators had been able to substantiate."

This is a false representation of this study; the researchers did
not receive anywhere near that high of a return rate - it was
actually less than 2000 reports which were examined, which
means there was an intentional and blatant attempt to
misrepresent the findings of this study in this news article.
It was discovered that this propaganda is posted on numerous
web sites in efforts to prove that satanic crime does not occur.

On pg. 46 of this research study Dr. Goodman wrote "One
respondent cited as evidence the ritual abuse behavior checklist
- a dubious diagnostic checklist which includes many behaviors
common to childhood (Gould, 1986)" Due to that statement,
I have posted a copy of Dr. Catherine Gould's checklist on this
web site, and as the reader will see these are clearly abnormal
behaviors of children that are being described, and there is
nothing "dubious" about it.

Dr. Goodman concluded this study by stating: "Our research
leads us to believe that there are many more children being
abused in the name of God than in the name of Satan." I
found that an odd and inappropriate remark to make given the
fact that Dr. Goodman received more reports of ritual abuse
than she received about religion-based abuse.

In order to make her case Dr Goodman used as her examples
cases of child abuse or murder which were clearly committed
by "Christians" who were mentally ill, not mainstream Christians,
therefore I believe it was inappropriate to suggest that these
crimes were committed in the name of "God." The belief
systems of mainstream Christianity do not condone criminal
or aberrant behavior but the belief systems of Satanists most
certainly do and the ritual abuse crimes she was reviewing in
this study were in line with those satanic beliefs. Therefore, it
is obvious that there is much more serious crime committed by
satanists in the name of Satan.

Further, cases of "Christian" medical neglect are not equivalent
in severity to ritual abuse therefore I believe it was inappropriate
for these researchers to argue against the enactment of ritual
abuse laws based on these arguments.

In March 2008, I sent my critique of this study to the Office of
the President of the University of California school system for
review based on the substantial number of irregularities I
discovered, the most outstanding of which was the failure of the
researchers to correctly analyze the legal findings of hundreds of
Social service agencies throughout the United States - instead
they completely omitted mention of Juvenile Court proceedings;
the failure to design a valid perpetrator/victim scale which
would measure intergenerational child abuse - instead the
researchers claimed that their study invalidated intergenerational
satanic abuse; and the failure to accurately classify cases as ritual
abuse - when it was clear ritual abuse had occurred, all of which
I believed was purposeful. I also sent a shorter version of this
critique to Dr. Goodman to give her an opportunity to correct
any misapprehension I might have had about her work but she
did not respond.

Because of the seriousness of my case and the issues
that I face, I felt that I needed to place my concerns about
this study in the public domain as soon as possible so that
other people might pursue this if I am no longer able.

As further evidence which supports my opinion that the
researchers were purposely distorting the facts, after the
American Psychological Association (APA) gave Dr.
Goodman an award for Distinguished Professional
Contributions to Applied Research in 2005, Dr. Goodman's
response was published in the American Psychologist,
November 2005 issue, in an article entitled "Wailing
Babies in her Wake." She stated in reference to this study:

"Our survey revealed that there was essentially no hard
evidence of organized, child abusing, satanic cults that had
infiltrated preschools or the FBI or that had kidnapped or
slain babies. In contrast there was much indirect evidence
of clinical induction of false memories and plentiful
evidence of religion-related abuse, including sexual abuse
by Catholic priests. Although much of my research indicates
that children can have largely accurate memories and can
resist strong suggestions, they can, in contrast (as indicated
by the dramatic examples of ritual abuse claims) also tell
wild tales, cave in to misleading questions, and make
important errors. The same is true of some adults, of course.
All of the books about personal cases of SRA were written
by adults who seem to have believed their own stories."

This pseudo-analysis does not accurately recount what this
study revealed. Dr. Goodman has disseminated further
propaganda in other publications and I have updated my
critique to reflect these and other facts. These articles are:
"Children's Eyewitness Memory: A Modern History and
Contemporary Commentary," Journal of Social Issues,
Vol. 62, No. 4, 2006, pg. 818; and "Interviewing Children
in and out of Court," The APSAC Handbook on Child
Maltreatment, pg. 356.

I have also linked to the 1996 journal article about this study
"An Analysis of Ritualistic and Religion-Related Child
Abuse Allegations." The original 206 page research study
"Characteristics and Sources of Allegations of Ritualistic
Child Abuse" can be ordered from http://www.childwelfare.gov/index.cfm

As of 6/24/08 the link to the entire study is now on this site.
Because it is a huge file, it takes several minutes to download.
In total, I have linked to most of the information on which I
based my critique so that the public can decide for themselves
whether or not my objections have any merit. I have to admit
that I feel some disappointment that legitimate academics in
this field did not have the wherewithal to expose this study earlier.

On June 18, 2008 San Diego Probation scheduled a "Modification
of a Court Order Hearing" in attempts to have my internet
privileges revoked based on the complaints of several
"anonymous" individuals and because I was publicizing
victimization by nonlethals which they do not believe is occurring.
However, the Judge ruled in my favor which means that all that
my opponents accomplished was to ensure that a new infraction
of my First Amendment Rights will be added to my lawsuit.
The defense that I submitted for this hearing can be found on
this web site.

When I was able to access the internet again in March of 2008
I discovered an excerpt about me from a book published by
Greenwood Publishing Group titled "Cyberstalking Harassment
in the Internet Age and How to Protect Your family" (2004) by
Paul Bocij which was blatantly libelous. This excerpt was posted
on google books which was accessible under my name from the
internet search engines. Mr. Bocij had quoted the false allegations
about me that were published in the San Diego Union-Tribune
by reporter Mark Sauer. I alerted Mr. Bocij and his publisher
about the lawsuit I just filed against Mr. Sauer and publisher
David Copley and asked them to withdraw this book from the
market. On June 23, 2008 I received notice from the Editorial
Director at Greenwood stating that they were "standing" by
the comments made about me in this book which will now force
me to file a lawsuit about this matter.

Out of curiosity, I checked the yahoo, google, and altavista search
engines and discovered that if one types in my name "Diana
Napolis" separately with the search terms "wellbutrin" "seroquel"
"abilify" and "bupropion," one will discover that these search
engines have been spammed over 200 times with my name,
associated with drugs, showing the following web site on most
of the 200 pages. http://teva.happyhost.org/seroquel/aspirin-drug.html
This was obviously done to prevent the public from accessing
legitimate information about me or this case. It is a little know
fact but the first amendment is not only in place to protect free
speech but it protects the right to listen as well, and this latest
maneuvering is a violation of that right.

It has long been known to me that the search engines have been
compromised. Important URL's are deleted and spam is routinely
inserted in its place, which means that the internet is no longer a
free source of information. Whoever controls the search engines
controls the internet. Based on my interaction with the parties,
I believe several satanists (including MD) are guilty of this activity,
probably as well as other nefarious organizations. I suggest people
take notice of this.

I am establishing a legal defense fund and any assistance would be
appreciated. Please send any contribution in my name to:

Diana Napolis
6977 Navajo Rd. PMB 114
San Diego, California
92119-1503

Email ***@cox.net
(619) 873-5917

If there are any attempts to contact me via email, but you receive no
response, please phone me so that I can document that fact
Miguel Alberto
2008-07-08 01:42:33 UTC
Have you tried spreading your revelations in Yahoo groups? You may
start in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alchemy61/ and from there spread
your revelations to corp-***@yahoogroups.com,
***@yahoogroups.com, ***@yahoogroups.com,
***@yahoogroups.com,
***@yahoogroups.com, and you may put "political
activism" in the Yahoo groups search slot for other groups. You will
reach thousands of people, some of whom will reach thousands of people,
Also remember, freemasons are admitted (Manly Palmer Hall, 32=B0)
Luciferians. Their supreme secret is how to enter the Underworld by
muscarinic nervous system stimulation, for example, the holotropic
breathing of http://www.holotropic.com , and spread this revelation.
The Satanic "Order of the Trapazoid" is a concordant lodge of
freemasonry. The freemasons are the prime Satanic enemy! The best way to
defeat them is to spread the knowledge of their holotropic hallucinary
physical stimulation secret. Go for it.
Quiet Neighbor
2008-07-08 20:18:28 UTC
Sometimes the dirty bathwater requires that the baby be thrown out. I'm not
advocating this, but it is reality.

I am, of course, speaking figuratively.

In plainer English, if you want to be an advocate for dealing with a
specific real issue, your efforts will be thwarted if you add in a mix of
delusions and authoritative, but nonsensical, declarations.
Miguel Alberto
2008-07-09 10:17:54 UTC
"Hell is divided against itself". The White Right Hand Path, who
are today the One World Order, have been perpetually at war with the
Black Left Hand Path, in the United States for example, the Clerics of
Azagthoth, the C%A.
The only secrets the C%A had were names and places. They wanted to
turn the whole world on to the Underworld, so they strived to spread the
techniques to access the Underworld.
Down in Massachusetts, in the Seventies, the C%A engraved the
supreme secret technique on zinc disks and scaled them out of car
windows everywhere. People, etc., probably picked them up and learned
the supreme suppressed secret.
By the Nineties it was an unpublicized fad, and didn't get any
publicity until the Twenty-First Century, and then it was never
associated with the White Right Hand Path lodge. It was considered a
harmful vice, but it is out, and, of course, it is effectual.
No wacko methods of association or getting this around could stop
this from spreading. It got around regardless of presentation. It's out
and can never be suppressed again.
It took the tyranny plus the blind faith of the Middle Ages to
suppress it before. THEY may try, but, it can never be suppressed again.
And, many of those disks are still out there.
The "lodge" must be desperate. THEY are advertizing on TV, like a
normal corporation, for the first time in history. This sounds like
THEIR death throes. Good riddance. May THEY rest in pieces.
Miguel Alberto
2008-07-09 10:49:57 UTC
E-mail message

Sender: ***@yahoogroups.com From: ***@yahoo.com(lahunken) Date:
Wed, Jul 9, 2008, 10:48am (EDT+4) To: ***@webtv.net Subject: Fwd:
Re: The Ceeing Game
--- In ***@yahoogroups.com, "jim154johnson"
<***@...> wrote:
--- In ***@yahoogroups.com, "jim154johnson" <jim154johnson@>
wrote:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Tyranny plus the blind faith of the Middle
Ages"? We have that in the world today! It is called Islam. =A0 That's
why we are getting Barak Obama. The "lodge" is going to try to suppress
this secret of human physiology by the tyranny of Islam, and Barak Obama
is the one who will try to oppress America under Islam. =A0 Barak Obama
may talk Christian, but, anyone can lie. He was brain washed a Moslem
from infancy. =A0 Islam already suppresses this secret. It is called
"blowing on knots" in the Koran. The penalty for getting caught
practicing this technique is execution by stoning. =A0 Witch hunts like
the Salem witch hunt continue perpetually under Islam. Better not get
caught with a rash around the wrong place. It can be mistaken for a
"witch mark". And, if they want to get anybody for anything they can get
them this way. =A0 And the "lodge" may re-suppress it's supreme secret
this way, if you let this happen.
--- In ***@yahoogroups.com, gellie618@ wrote:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Hell is divided against itself".
The White Right Hand Path, who are today the One World Order, have been
perpetually at war with the Black Left Hand Path, in the United States
for example, the Clerics of Azagthoth, the C%A.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0The only secrets the C%A had were
names and places. They wanted to turn the whole world on to the
Underworld, so they strived to spread the techniques to access the
Underworld.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Down in Massachusetts, in the
Seventies, the C%A engraved the supreme secret technique on zinc disks
and scaled them out of car windows everywhere. People, etc., probably
picked them up and learned the supreme suppressed secret.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0By the Nineties it was an
unpublicized fad, and didn't get any publicity until the Twenty-First
Century, and then it was never associated with the White Right Hand Path
lodge. It was considered a harmful vice, but it is out, and, of course,
it is effectual.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0No wacko methods of association or
getting this around could stop this from spreading. It got around
regardless of presentation. It's out and can never be suppressed again.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0It took the tyranny plus the blind
faith of the Middle Ages to suppress it before. THEY may try, but, it
can never be suppressed again. And, many of those disks are still out
there.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0The "lodge" must be desperate. THEY
are advertizing on TV, like a normal corporation, for the first time in
history. This sounds like THEIR death throes. Good riddance. May THEY
rest in pieces.
--- End forwarded message ---
--- End forwarded message ---
Third_LOOP_Left
2008-07-09 18:55:27 UTC
Post by Miguel Alberto
"Hell is divided against itself". The White Right Hand Path, who
are today the One World Order, have been perpetually at war with the
Black Left Hand Path,
<snip, snip>

Hell is divided againtst itself, the universe is divided against
itself, the planet is divided against itself, the country is divided
against itself. It's pityless MADNESS.

You may call the forces Good and Evil, Black and White, Right and
Left, however they are all relitive to the direction you are facing.
I'll stick to what I know, the world situation.

We have forces both seen and unseen trying to direct the future of the
planet, some dark forces some light, all will to go to unGody ends to
acheive their goals.

I'll tell you the secret, the BIG secret. There are over 6 billion
pawns being moved and manipulate to ends they truly don't want.
Pawns are very expendible to the chessmasters.

BUT

The pawns can awaken and co-ordinate, and demand that the MADNESS
stops. I'm afraid if they don't do it soon they will never get another
chance. The chessmasters are utterly unconcerned they already think
it's too late, but some of us think different.

Brian

All I want to say to you is:

de-do-do-do, de-da-da-da
s***@statepatrolspies
2008-07-09 19:26:13 UTC
It is all very very simple.. the rich eat the poor.

Hey listen to John Trudell if you can get a hold of some of his stuff.. it's
good and I think he's a bit mad too. He says things that flatbrainers don't
normally think of .